My Way Community Alliance Values:
We have a number of values which we live by and this allows us to improve the lives of others and the community around them. Discover our values here and see how we can make your life better with our NDIS and disability support services available.
- CHOICE AND CONTROL – My Way Community Alliance demonstrates commitment, knowledge and understanding in facilitating choice and control to people with disability, families and carers. We support individuals, families, and community members to participate in decision making, elicit feedback and opinions, get involve in My Way Community Alliance working groups, committees and boards to maximise choices and have control over their support services.
- RELATIONSHIPS – Enriching relationships to us mean having valued, safe, meaningful, respectful and empowering relationships between My Way Community Alliance and person with disability, families or carers, health practitioners, Service providers and community members. My Way Community Alliance commitment to enriching relationships is about positive connections, good rapport, networking, partnerships and collaboration with clients, families, carers, health practitioners, Service providers, communities and significant others.
- INTEGRITY – My Way Community Alliance demonstrates commitment, knowledge and understanding moral and ethics principles; honesty, decency, fairness and consistency in all aspects of organisational interactions and dealings. Integrity means doing right thing because it is the right thing to do. That is what makes My Way Community Alliance successful.
- OPPORTUNITY – People with disability and psychosocial needs, families or carers, and community members have universal access to resources, tools, information and technological know-how to achieve economic, social, recreational and civic participations as equal citizens.
- INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY – My Way Community Alliance demonstrates commitment, knowledge and understanding the culture of inclusion, and recognising diversity at multiple levels. The organisation has genuine commitment, knowledge and understanding of individuals, families or carers unique cultural differences, and how to include and actively support individuals from different cultures and gender orientations (CaLD, Aboriginal, LGBTI) to have their rights, respect, choice and control upheld and recognised.
We are Here For You
Connect with My Way Community Alliance and see the difference we can make to your life. Discover our resources available to help you in your life and contact us today to discover our professional NDIS support services and disability support services available. Our resources will help you find out more about our values and our services and allow people to discover what My Way Community Alliance can do for you.